• Accomplished, customer focused professional with 7+ years experience supporting customers in diverse industries.
• Solid reputation for productivity, problem resolution and professionalism.
• Proactive self-starter known to initiate process improvements to increase staff productivity.
• Excellent communication and diagnostic skills, consistently solves problems and rarely escalates issues.
• Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Motivate, inspire, and direct a wide range of students of varied ages and artistry.
Refine presentation skills and instill a deep appreciation for music.
Registered Financial Services Associate
August 2003 - January 2005
• Counseled clients on a wide range of issues pertaining to cost basis, funds transfer, trade clearance, margin requirements, product offerings, account functions and resolved complex customer service issues.
• Awarded two salary increases in six months for excellence and given training and mentoring responsibilities.
Customer Support Associate
September 2001 - December 2002
• Actively listened to customer needs and delivered products and solutions that exceeded those needs.
• Entrusted with the responsibility of reporting productivity numbers for a team of 12 service professionals.
September 1998 - February 2001
• Initiated a consultative sales approach, by matching clients’ needs and requirements with products and services.
• Fostered mutually satisfying business relationships with ancillary service providers resulting in referrals.
• Supported the delivery of quality immigration services to clients by performing initial intake, completing forms, and filing application packets.
• Spearheaded office automation project resulting in a 25% time-cost saving.